Winters Here.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, October 8, 2011 | 9:49 AM


Brrr today has been absolutley freezing! Wish I had someone for snuggles. Still, with no luck on the snuggle front, here is my day.

The flowers my friend bought me last week :)

She also got me choc and a necklace :)
This morning I had a delivery of a big massive box at 8am! This was what was inside.. Oh no! Squashed cupcakes!

But it's okay, I rescued them as much as possible. I won these cupcakes from a competition on Facebook.

They were honestly not even very nice cupcakes. I am not eating them. The buttercream is literally just butter swirled on top. And the sponge isnt very tastey either.

I thought I should get out today and get back to my old self with some shopping. This idea was depressing, as there was nothing I even wanted to buy and I wasn't even bothered and just wanted to go back home. I didn't want a wasted trip into town though, so I bought this dress for £11 from Primark. Its not even a very nice dress.

I also noticed they had some undereye concealer reduced from £2.50 to £1 so I put one of those in my basket too. After all, underneath my eyes right now need some help!

But, I needn't have bothered wasting my £1, as it only came in one shade, and this shade is a very pale pink. Which does not match my face. Fail. Cue another miserable day. Boo.

I did spend £19 of my £50 ASOS voucher though. I decided to buy myself a rather slutty bodycon dress for my friends birthday party at the end of the month. I can only hope that I am as slim as the model by then! Its the Motel Cherry Blossom Jenna 2 in 1 dress and it was reduced from £38 (who would spend almost £40 on a cotton vest dress I dont know) to £19.

0 comments:

Post a Comment