Yehaw! Rocken cowgirl boots,a rack & a daily outfit too!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 | 11:55 AM

Howdy gals! this lil' lady wants ya'all to be enjoyin the New Year! Either by kicken' up your boots...or pullin' up your boot straps which ever i hope your roping' this new year by the horns!

some cowgirl boot goodness...
now this is a hoot...my baby chic staged a scene...then asked me to take pictures of her with her new vintage boots...she usually wears her boots with vintage western swing dresses but today she wanted cowgirl glam...

Now me...
I love to wear mine with with my ol 40's vintage farm dresses, especially when its cold out.This mossy green check zipper front farm dress has a big button top & I'm wearin' my ol faithful brown sweater ahhh this is for some comfortable vintage...very errand friendly



scuffs and all they are so comfy and actually when i go see a rotten' tooten twangy ol' rockabilly band like Deke Deckerson they make for some easy twirly dancin'...and they don't hurt my feet at the end of the night like my wedgies do...

now a few months ago i bought this darlin' vintage industrial spinnin rack

I couldn't figure out what to use it for...so during the holiday i hung my cards...ok but not right...


so after many attempts...first leaving it empty...then i placed vintage photos...then place cards...then Christmas photos & cards...lastly i made it a candy rack! For our family fun room...purrrrfect i thought easy snackin'...hmmm not too New yearish...teehee

...have a rocken' day gals...happy trails...Cat


0 comments:

Post a Comment