MY BLOG IS IN PRINT...AGAIN!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, July 8, 2010 | 10:44 AM

Howdy! gals i just found out that my sweet lil' blog is in print...yet again! What a blessing. Formally i have been featured in Porch magazine as well as pictured and Maryjanes farm magazine...but to my surprise...take a peek at this...

my sassy sister trailer group sisters on the fly now is in print with this adorable new book featuring many adorable vintage trailers...
lots of trailer goodness & surely eye candy...plus look at this...



mention of my humble lil' blog...what a wonderful surprise...i had no idea they even knew of my blog...happy smile! I have just ordered my book off of amazon...and am so excited that my sisters have made it to print! You can check a few pages out on amazon...Yahoooooo!


oh my now i've to the itch...i've gotta take my sweet lil' trailer for a drive! Have a great weekend kittens...Cat~



0 comments:

Post a Comment