Flea Market Junkin' !

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, May 12, 2011 | 10:21 AM

Hey there kittens! What a great day to hit the Flea Market don'tcha think? For a early mother's day/slash birthday/slash just gotta have a lil' girl time in...we hit the wonderful Pasadena City College flea market! This is me and lil' soccer, baby chick...in our vintage house dresses...hers a wonderful 40's red wrap apron dress gifted from shelly from mothers kitchen...me my newly won brown circle 30's farm dress...new old stock ebay with bakelite buckle & ruffles. My snazzy new birthday present from Daddy-o...my freakin' awesome Coco Chanel sunglasses which he bought for me @ Chanel in Vegas...i loooooooooove Chanel! I'd say it is my most loved signature brand...hmmmm (sigh )... joy!
So on with the junkin' huh gals first off lets check out the...vintage dresses...my girls checkin out the racks...





the apron lady...i always feel like i'm in her home she has countless vintage aprons and lots of kitchen goods...


next a quick snap of a photo...my baby chick is always glued to me lately... I remember my oldest also like that at this age as well... just under her mama's wing...i simply adore it...what a blessing!



one thing about this flea market is this dress seller...has three different set ups...he has enough dresses to fill 3 spots in different places...makes for some good lookin'




findin' an adorable sundress..with adorable teapots & rick rack!









now gals this is it...first there is the parking structure which you saw that is filled with vendors & shady...next this is one of the two parking lots filled with goods...and this flea market unlike others is free to get in. The students sell food and drinks to raise money for their clubs...so its a great cause to shop here.












one thing i found out about my oldest baby chick is she is a digger which we call anyone who will jump right on in to a box that says a $$ 1.00...she spends her money so well...she will junk & patiently wait for the best deal of the day...I am so not a digger...she had deals that up-d mine all weekend...so impressive!!!!!! I loved this photo...the backs of these adorable dresses...one buttoned down the back...one wrapped across...i love dresses with extra cuteness on them!



So that was a snap shot of a very fun day junkin'...This baby chick scored these adorable cowgirl boots & an ol tattered silver serving tray to place her junk jewelry on $4.00...she was excited... she is addicted to cute cowgirl boots


...my oldest baby chick scored 5 vintage nightgowns & robes all for a $1.00 a piece(WOW digger!) a 1920's lace vintage dress that she talked down to $8.00, a vintage dress & some vintage sunglasses...

Daddy-o got 2 vintage fruit necklaces for me for $5.00 for both...he was like running to get them like they were the deal of the decade it was so funny the girls were dying sayin' he is so into this ;) tee hee


I got 2 50's necklaces $ 15.00... yahoo...like i don't have enough...3 large & super heavy vintage crystal goblets...$ 20.00...and a full day of junkin' with my gals...just wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment