This week..♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, May 13, 2011 | 1:40 AM

Not much has been happening in my life this week. Just lots of uni work and little shopping! Here are some photos from this week:

I finally recieved the Rimmel foundation that I won back in February. It says it is sweat, heat, humidity and transfer-proof for up to a full 25 hours. So I will save it for Florida as I will be working long hours and will need something long lasting!

Here are 2 packs of flavoured icing sugar I won from Baking Mad's FB page. I got chocolate and strawberry.. yum yum!

I bought this lovely bag from New Looks website yesterday and it arrived this morning! Thats  quick service. Its a shame that they promoted free delivery for 1 day only but then actually charged me £4 for it! Anyway it was half price from £12.99 to only £6.50! Will probably use it as my hand luggage for the plane as it is HUGE and will fit my laptop :) I love the pattern, its very Cath Kidston and it came with a cute little watering can charm :)


My thunder thighs seem to have doubled in size since last summer so I've needed new shorts as mine no longer fit :( I got these canvas pair from Select for £8 :) 
 I bought this dress Brand New with tags from eBay. Its a Motel that was sold in Topshop for £39. I havent recieved it yet so not sure how short it is! I love the coral colour but I am not sure I'm brave enough to wear it but I got it for only £2 :)

 New Look Polka Dot Dress, Ebay, £2


I have bought a few more things from H&M cos it is my favourite place to shop!
Cure floral jersey shorts, £7.99

 Stripey Playsuit, £19.99 £12.99

Bronzer Brush, £2.99

I'm on a diet for summer and so far I'm doing okay but I could really do with a slice of Pizza Huts chocolate fudge cake and vanilla ice cream! YUM!

Also I've made an appointment to have my hair coloured and I'm thinking of going a dark golden blonde colour a bit like Chantelle in this pic (not a fan of her though!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment