New Hair Dye & Other Things.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Sunday, January 9, 2011 | 5:35 AM

Some more shopping:

I spent my £10 Matalan voucher already. You can also get 10% student discount there. I got a skirt which I'm not really sure if I like, and a tan satchel bag which I love. It's the perfect size and its really soft too! 

Floral Skater Skirt, £2, Matalan
 Tan Satchel Handbag, £12, Matalan
I also had some sale things to return to New Look, and their new returns policy says you can't get your money back, you can only exchange it for something else! Well there wasn't really much I fancied but picked these up for £11 total.

Black Bandeau Maxi Dress, £5, New Look





Cute Heart Print Knitted Slipper Booties, £5, New Look




Lace Top Polka Dot Panties, £1, New Look

I have wanted some new perfume for a while now and wanted one I that hadn't had before. I didn't get any for Christmas so went and bought myself two gift sets at bargain prices from Boots! 


I absolutely love the Ghost one. I was going to also chose Lacoste Touch of Pink, but after testing the DKNY it was much sweeter and preferred it.

Ghost Original 30ml Eau de Toilette + 50ml Body Lotion
£10.50, Boots.
 

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom 30ml Eau de Toilette + 100ml Shower Gel
£15, Boots.

I won my choice of a John Frieda Foam hair dye a month or so ago. I chose Foam Colour Extra Light Natural Blonde (£9.99 from Superdrug). However I am a little concerned about using it as I have read on their Facebook page that the blonde colours tend to turn your hair gingery red! And I really don't want that. So I'm doing a strand test right now :) 


The foam comes out of a little bottle. Its a bit weird. I can't imagine that the little bottle has enough foam to do my whole head. But we shall see. It supposedly gives 'flawless' results though, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends up. 

Here is the colour it should turn. My hair is brown really so it may not change colour at all. But normally with other blonde dyes it's fine.




0 comments:

Post a Comment