Ahhh...the Freshness of the New Year!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, December 28, 2009 | 7:35 AM

Ahhhh...the freshness of a New Year is just around the corner Kittens...and this gal is ready to get it underway...after sitting and thinkin' all about the New Year...I'm gettin' right to it...
sparklin' ! Yep sparklin'...This ol ' life right up...now that the holiday is passed this kitten is ready to shine! There is something so exciting about the New Year...a sort of start over...And gals i want to sparkle...

so first off kittens...spring cleanin' this ol house...yep...every year i start fresh. I get rid of the old...and wait for whats new! Ahhh what fun that is ! I do more spring cleanin' now than in the spring...& oh honey I love it! Puttin away the clutter, freshin-in' up the house...and ooh dolls...hittin' those closets!
Ahh what a sparklin' way to sass it all up. I make yummy plans & goals...and get all my thoughts together! I pass along treasures that i've collected and spend time checking my vintage dresses to see if they are still to die for...or ready for another adventure! ahhh...the freshness of the New Year!



yes she did...it's tried and true...gals...You' ll feel like you have a bounce in your step...crisp and ready for what this New Year has in store! So i am one pistol packin mama...ready to clean this here ol' life right up...and start a new!
So why the pep talk kittens...well i wanna hear what you do to bring in the sparklin' New Year! yep...pass your advice right along with mine to all the gals...and we will have a lil' give away....
yep i will pass a few of my de~lish Mrs. Meyers cleanin' goodies...and a lil' I love Lucy fun that i've collected along the way...leave a New Year comment and first of the year...The Vintage Housewife will choose a rooten' tooten' winner! Happy New Year Kittens! ... thanks for swingin' by...Cat~



0 comments:

Post a Comment