My Eminem Obsession.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, November 4, 2011 | 9:19 AM

Marshall Mathers is definately my most favourite music artist ever. You either love him or hate him. I know a lot of people hate him, but I actually ADORE him. I started listening to him when I was probably about 10 when he released The Marshall Mathers LP in 2000. Then when I was 12 I went to see him on his Anger Management Tour in the UK. My bright pink bedroom with adorned with tonnes of posters of him, and I used to cut out every photo of him I could find to stick on my wall. Maybe I was a bit young to be liking a crude lyric rapper but it was the best day of my life when I saw him and I was sooo excited! I even booked tour tickets 2 years later when he was due to return to the UK but he had to cancel because of his addiction to sleeping pills :( I was gutted! And he hasn't held a tour in the UK since. He is almost 40 now so I doubt he will ever come back, but if he does, I am SO there!

I love everything about him. Most people wouldn't expect a girly little blonde girl who likes cupcakes and florals to love Eminem. But I think he is the most amazing, clever and pretty darn sexy male artist ever. Who wants soppy Robbie Williams when there is bad boy Marshall? He writes his own music, and its all genuine personal lyrics. His life story amazes me and he just fascinates me totally. Every song has such deep lyrics that you can tell he really feels, and not many tough men release songs about their true feelings. 

I love a man with a story to tell and a bad boy image. Sure, his songs are often sexist, about murder or violence, but at least he's being genuine. He spent his whole life on and off with one woman. They married twice, and divorced twice, but he still aims his songs towards her. He loooves her :) I think he hates her a bit also though.. he has a tattoo saying 'rot in pieces Kim' eek. Buthe also has a more recent 'Marshall 4 Kim' tattoo awww. But he loves his little girls too :)

I just love him! I have listened to him for so long and I hope he keeps on bringing out music for as long as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment