10 Vintage Inspirations + A Bit of a Confession

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, October 28, 2011 | 8:28 PM

I am in almost disbelief that October is coming to a close and November is upon us and pretty soon the arrival of a New Year. I won't get too mushy-gushy overly emotional on you ladies and gents (if the latter does read this), but I feel like I've been holding on to something so long and just a small part of me wants to kind of let some of it go.

10 Vintage Inspirations Blog

So, this year has had its series of ups and downs to say the least. I never thought I'd ever join the ranks of divorcees, but yeah... I'm pretty private when it comes to my personal life and I tend to always post about happy, fluffy things on my blog...which is how I think it should be, this blog isn't meant to be a place for me to vent, but rather a place for others who are crazy about vintage like me to gather inspiration and knowledge.

Anyhow, I've tried to keep the peace as much as possible. So... there you have it. I'm 28, a divorcee, and going through a huge transition phase in my life. *le sigh*

10 Vintage Inspirations Blog 10 Vintage Inspirations Blog 10 Vintage Inspirations Blog 10 Vintage Inspirations Blog 10 Vintage Inspirations Blog 10 Vintage Inspirations Blog 10 Vintage Inspirations Blog 10 Vintage Inspirations Blog

I find it a bit ironic that many of my inspirations are kind of vintage wedding inspired... I just love pretty, flowery, happy things. And aren't weddings all of the above? And after all, despite everything, I still believe in Happily Ever Afters.

Image Sources: Adorevintage on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment