Boux Avenue Review.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, September 22, 2011 | 8:14 AM

Last month I decided to treat myself, and took advantage of Boux Avenue's range of special offers. They had a sale on, 3 for 2, AND free delivery! So I had a quick look through their website and instantly found 3 items I loved and wanted to buy. I had never used Boux Avenue before, but I will be using them again in future. They offer a really great personalised service, and the products are lovely! 


I chose to buy the Antoinette lace balconette bra (was £22, now £8) and then matching panties (was £12, now £3). Thats already a saving of £23!

But as all sale items were on 3 for 2, it meant I could also get another item free! I chose the Greta mini spot briefs (was £12, now £3).

And then the delivery was free too! So I was expecting a squashed packed of undies to arrive in the post about a week later. But I was very pleasantly surprised! Look what came for me within a couple of days :)

The branded package that arrived for me
 
Inside the cardboard box, a prettier glossy version

Pretty pink, neatly wrapped tissue packaging

Inside!

My purchases

The gorgeous lace Antoinette set

The set & free pants!

It even came with rose petals and a sachet of hand cream :)

Overall, excellent service from Boux Avenue. I love my products, and will definatley be shopping there again, especially when they have great offers on. I made a great saving! 

Check out their gorgeous Vintage Garden Party Collection here now :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment