Thank you to all my readers.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, June 16, 2011 | 8:59 AM

I just wanted to thank you all for reading, following me, and sending me comments. I really enjoy reading all of your comments, so please keep them coming ♥

I am nearing 400 followers now which is amazing, so thank you all for following. 

I hope you still enjoy the blog, I enjoy updating it :)


On Sunday I will be moving off to Florida for 3 months, so it will be unlikely that I can update my blog as often. However please bare with me, it won't last too long, and whenever I have time I will keep you updated on my time away, aswell as the usual stuff. 

I am thinking I will probably do a weekly diary post, so that my friends and family at home can see how I'm getting on, aswell as my followers if you're interested.

Thank you all for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment