I've won a beautiful Roberts Radio.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, June 16, 2011 | 3:54 PM


Today I recieved an email from Hovis saying that I have won a Roberts Revival Radio in a Facebook draw! I remember entering for this as I absolutely love the 50's styling and the wide range of colours. I have wanted one for a while but at £160, it wasn't something I was going to buy! So when I saw the competition I entered right away, and I was one of 5 lucky winners, I am SO happy!


I asked if I could chose my own colour, and if possible can I have it in duck egg blue, or pastel pink. Hovis replied that they have ordered me the blue one, and I will recieve it in the next 5 days! Unfortunatley I won't be around to recieve it as I will be in Florida :( But what a fab prize! I will look forward to coming home to it :) Yay!


" The iconic ‘Revival’ DAB radio is a nostalgic 1950s style retro radio with advanced DAB features. In a range of colours it not only looks great it sounds great too. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment