New Haul.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, January 22, 2011 | 9:40 AM


Some of my shopping from the last week :)

A few things from the 70% off sale at Accessorize


Cute 'I love you' postcard keyring, £5 £1.50, Accessorize

 Pearl Bow Brooch, £9 £2.70, Accessorize

Tea & Cakes Stickers, £2 60p, Accessorize

Cute Cupcakes Wall Canvas! They have another design but I only saw this one.
Wilko, £6 £3

Want this one also...

And I also really want these cushion covers to match
£4.99 £2.95,  Linens Limited

Primark also has a sale on...
Tan Plait Belt, £1 50p, Primark

Floral Shorties, £10 £5, Primark

Nautical skirt with pretty pearl buttons, £10 £5, Primark

 Pretty Pink Chiffon Dress, £13 £5, Primark
 Really hard to photograph....

Pretty Satin PJ's, £7 £3, Primark

 I really wanted a new hairdryer with a diffuser on to help make my hair wavey so I bought this one for £15.49 from Argos. Its the Sassoon Silky Performance Hair Dryer and includes ionic conditioning. Not tested it yet but it looks okay for the money.

I'm doing my uni dissertation on weddings abroad so I'm having to read through lots of books & magazines to get some info. 

Some more prizes. Here is a cupcakes recipe book I won from Robert Dyas. Its really cute and has some good recpies in.
 Mmm... Chocolate Fudge Frosting!

Also got this this morning from Rimmel London. Maxx Bold Curves Mascara worth £6.69 :)

Ribbed Black Leggings, £17, Littlewoods

Purple Bow Trim Platform Shoes, £39, Littlewoods.
I got them and I dont really like them so think I will send them back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment