Viva gals...can i join in!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, March 3, 2011 | 11:35 AM

Heya sasssy kittens...Viva is around the corner and i am so lovin' all the posts from all you gals!!! So i thought i would join in...hey i wanna play too!

Well you gals have done it...you gals have did some great posts...what to wear...how to do it...I was so thinkin' how awesome this year is gonna be...the blog world has really brought vintage gals together...its so Rocken'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Past years...have been great but meetin' & greetin' some blog gals is gonna be the highlight...dontcha' think!? I just can't wait

...so below i thought to post some photos from past Viva years... this is a pic from 2 years ago i think...I kinda place all my goodies out...put'in things together seeing what i can't live without...and what i have to...this pile grows and grows...
now you've got to remember the pool party...years ago it was one day...sunday...but there is talk it will be a few days this year...so bring your play suits!
Now Viva is my place to score jewels! There are amazing sets...one thing i have learned very early on in my Viva adventures is you gotta bring the jewels! They finish your outfits off...This set here...well its gonna be up for grabs real real soon keep posted...I'm gonna have a gotta have it Give Away before Viva...


now a few pics from years back...everyone is real nice & yes look...

**I HAVE MY BOOT!** :)

There are lots of different takes on vintage fashion...I never really take a lot of photos cuz i am having well fun! ...But not this year...I'm gonna be one tourist picture takin' fool...especially with all the blog gals goin'...I feel like I'm gonna go see "A list stars"! Tee hee...you gals are stars!


Now...This is one of my favorite booths...every year i run to it!!!! So i hope you swing by...just don't knock me down tryin to buy up all the goods!!! ;)


Ahhh...the ladies...take a peek at the jewels...gals...they are amazing!

Now the car show...what fun rows of fab cars...and yet they add sugar to it... more and more booths of shopping surround the entire show.So bring lots of $$$ now this year is a special treat at the car show...Jerry Lee Lewis is gonna play...wow...Now take a peek...sights of the ballrooms of shopping...


this year for the first time there are going to be makeup & hair workshops... and a show about women in the era's wow! I think i might try to hit more of that kinda stuff this year...instead of just hittin' the floor & the boot!


ok so we go for the shopping, dancing, fashion, friends, cars and yes the boot!!! But i know you all go for these two things most...


ekkkk...Remix shoes...cuz they bring a huge stash...and...


the slots! hahahaha....;0)


so i guess i will jive with all you kittens...i'm gonna start to put my bags together... I tell my self not to bring too much...cuz Daddy-o & I both know im gonna buy alot!
Well we sure hope all you gals have a fab time... keep postin' ...keep true & rock the real you and your true look...enjoy all the fashion especially the Japanese rockabilly! and remember to say hi! Thanks for swingin' by Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment