I wanna be a Venomous Villain!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, October 16, 2010 | 2:27 PM

Hello My Deary's...wooooohhhaaaaaaaaH! Oh how it has been awhile...but i couldn't wait to share how i wanna be a Venomous Villain! But alas i seem to be a poor unfortunate soul!!!!






I just found out about the new line from Mac...Called Venomous Villains! All with adorable names like dark deed, strange potion, bite of an apple, & toxic tale. My lil' chicks and I love Disneyland and all it's magic...but i have a lil' secret...I have always wanted to be... A Villain~ness!






So of coarse i ran to get some of this amazing line of cosmetics...but alas...Sold out!!!! I am a poor unfortunate soul...(sigh)


being that i wanna be a villain...like miss Maleficent...i'm on the hunt...for this...so even though they say there is no way to get it...i will use my evil villain power to find this...



Miss Cruella de Ville...in amazing ruby reds called wicked ways & heartless...ooooh i want i want...





Wish me luck...oooooohhhwaaaaaaaa! I'm on a villain hunt... and i wont stop until i can look just like this with the amazing Mac line...thanks for swingin' by for a lil Villain time...Cat...aka The Venomous Villain~ness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment