Oh kittens a vintage find,daily outfit,& oh santa baby wontcha' bring this to me!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 | 3:59 PM

oh kittens...what a fun week i've had...full of vintage shoppin'...& holiday fun...i thought to share a few goodies...take a peek...








ooh and santa baby what a find...vintage hair clips new old stock...what a treat...




lots of cute lil' clips dated 1958...with a price tag of $.59...oh how i wish i could of bought them way back when...these lil' ones are my very fav...and with my style hair daily i place clips in it...love them!



now my daily outfit...eww rainy day, but ahhhh what sweet bliss...this chocolate dress with white polka dots...is a comfy dream...worn with my 1940's wedgies that i have owned for 5 years and never worn...finally a sweet lil' dress that matches purrrrrrrfect!









adorable pocket details...



ahhhh...my shoes...i love them...



now santa baby...wontcha'...oh please...my newest lil' vintage want...this adorable vintage dress in my size...wish me luck gals...i'm gonna be bidding kitten!





maybe daddy-o(santa) won't mind how high the bidding goes...oh no, not at all doll!! hee hee wink wink! hope santa gives you all your wants kittens!! thanks for swingin' by Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment