My front door is open...Q & Answer time!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, October 8, 2009 | 9:06 AM

Welcome sassy kittens...to a question and answer post...i enjoy how so many of you sassy kittens ask me questions. "Why lil' ol' me"...ekkkkkk i love it! So i thought to holler' out at ya' and answer a few today...





So my front door is open...to answer a few...so gals ask away...i love gettin to know you'all and share my sassy self...and i am sooooo honored that you'all like it here @ my lil' section of the blog world...i am tickled you'all swing by...thank you...







ok so here goes...Cat where do you buy your vintage dresses???...



oh my kittens ...everywhere and anywhere...i love old flea markets and in the past have had alot of luck...but this past year...gals the pickens' are slim...



i do shop online vintage shops, and vintage clothing shows...and always hit ebay! In the beginning...i only bought vintage dresses that were old stock...which means they still have tags on the dresses and were never worn...but now...girl if it's adorable...i don't care if a lil' ol granny loved her family in it out on the farm...i love vintage dresses!

what about "in real woman sizes"?...curvy... isn't that hard to find...although many look at pin up photos...that really wasn't how the true 40's and 50's housewife was shaped...they were curvy...you've just gotta look...Ethel was famous wearing swirl wrap dresses...hmmmm...adjustable...comfy...and easy to clean the house in...


google vintage dresses...{ebay} punch in 50's dresses...it's better to narrow the search by adding a size...i add things like xl, plus, wrap, halter, sun dress, things like that...try it!


next...Cat do you like only vintage things...


Oh my NO!!!!!! although that is a huge part of my style...there are times i fall in love with something so" fab-u-luss" that i've just gotta have it...no matter what it is...you all are gonna be shocked...but check out these things...



ekkkkkkk! let me explain...these are Crocs...i think they are the most ugliest shoes in the world...but i love them so much i wanna marry them!!!! What Cat? yes...these darn shoes i swear, i said i would never, ever, ever wear!...until i tried them on...with fur...oh my goodness...really kittens...they are to die for...
they are magic...they help with back aches...they are sooooo comfy and cuddly...i first tried them for slippers...then...i began to bring them in my pink lil' trailer you know for around the fire...oh my...they are just wonderful...and they aren't vintage! Try them gals...they are the mammoth style{furry} and they will save ya on thanksgiving...your back wont hurt standing in the kitchen...
although they are ugly, with jeans and a cute lil' vintage sweater they aren't so bad in fall and winter...kinda fun winter bunny shoes...so i'm telling myself...lol

ekkkkk! this is the new pair i want...i have a vintage 40's pendelton hunters coat that is red and black checked...and a newer sweater that looks vintage i can wear these with maybe out on the soccer field...baby when it's cold outside...they really keep you warm and cuddl-y! But they are soooo ugly! I wanna marry them! kinda a love hate relationship...hee hee!
ok gals don't be offended if you love'em ..come on...who wears'em? If not you should...ok update...i sold them to myself...i went & ordered them! :)
next...purrrrrrrrr...bliss......


this is my coffee maker...not vintage at all...but any 50's housewife would of loved this darn thing...this is the Keurig coffee maker...oh my word kittens...purrrr bliss...this thing makes one cup coffee...so everyone can have what they want...from tea, to special cocoa...did i say purrr bliss... you collect flavors of coffee from all over the world...in flavors like pumpkin & blueberry, or just anything you love...from amazing coffee shops & brewers...daddy-o's favorite is Emeril's "Bam"...mine Cinnamon pastry from Timothy's coffee shop and the lil' chicks...white chocolate cocoa...which is like a white mocha late' yumm...





well since we are so spoiled with our yummy keurig...i just bought this one for our trailers...a mini...mini...one...so when i am in my trailer...i can be spoiled with yummy warm cocoa...i love this maker!




Cat you say your part pumpkin...what do you mean?




hee hee i do say that...it's funny but i love pumpkin anything...from food, to the scent, to the color...i love pumpkin!



Fall is my favorite time of year...although i love the magic of Christmas...i come alive in fall...





although i don't really decorate Halloween this is my vintage Halloween tree...vintage papers and 50's decorations...orange lights gives our home a yummy glow...i love it...









some pumpkins around my home...










Next...Cat your a hoot...are you really like how you come off on your blog? I would love to hang out with you...


i loved this question...one word" YES!!!" this blog is me...i talk silly...sketchy and all over the place...lol...i get very excited over silly things and i have much joy...i enjoy the hunt in life...and run with an idea! Daddy-o rolls along with any quarky ideas...and i love it! I have learned to love me...just the way i am...in this place...right now...that is why i started this blog...
I had a few wonderful ladies talk me into sharing with this blog...i am not anything special...you know...just me! so i kept saying " no...way!" ...i didn't think anyone would read it...but i have enjoyed this ride...i love the comment part...that is what i love...you and your comments...thanks for all you who comment!


now the hang out part!..


i so wish i could meet all you sassy kittens...i really do...i have had a few blog kittens join my sister group "sister's on the fly" and i have been to a few blog parties and enjoyed chit chatting...But so many of you gals inspire me that i would not only love to meet you'all but also your neck of the woods...i really would! Isn't this a encouraging forum for gals...Great!!!




so i hope all you kittens enjoyed a few Q&A...i do enjoy them...so ask away...Happy Fall Y'all!!!!
Thanks for swingin' by my place...Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment