Daddy-o & I know Martha Stewart! of trailers!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, September 24, 2009 | 8:53 AM

howdy lil' ladies daddy-o & i campin' in arizona...ready to share one more fab~u~less 50's trailer...oh my...check this one out...

here is one beautiful trailer...this is Joie De Vivre' a 1957 Jewel owned by my darlin' friend Karmen #823...yes she is our Marhta Stewart of vintage trailers... check out her outside...can you believe her sitting area...oh my oh my!

miss sassy Karmen is a hoot...she is the hostess with the mostess...envy kittens envy!!!!!! oh my oh my! She always has an open brunch...ekkk! it is soooooo great! Pull up a seat and take a peek...

inside...
Call the sheriff ! Let me say these pictures gals just don't do justice! I should be arrested...her sweet dinning area...is full of shabby chic goodness...at night this trailer glows with a Parisian feel...ooooh la la...romantic...




full of twall and yummy french goodies...sitting in this here darlin trailer made this kitten feel like i was away and the sweetest lil' bed and breakfast...




yummy coffee and quiches were served in her kitchen,as we visited miss Karmen's sweet lil' jewel....amazing! Did i say Martha Stewart!!! yes!!!


now you just wait...


now her amazing bed...did i say piled high with feathered goodness...we sisters take it to heart and miss Karmen was chalked up as the most fluffy bed ever...filled with yummy pillows and beautiful decorating!

now here is the kicker...she buys everything at yard sales and thrift shops...from all her inside goodies to her out door brunch patio goodies...oh my oh my...she really is our Martha Stewart!

i hope you are enjoyin' all the featured trailers...thanks for swingin' by and helping this lil' gal...get over her blues...Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment