Forever 21 & Outlet Shopping.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, July 23, 2011 | 11:05 PM

The US is full of 'shopping outlets' which are different from the usual malls as some of the stuff is reduced and the stores are mostly designer. However there is a big Forever 21 store at the outlets I went to which I bought lots from :) The Victoria's Secret outlet was a heavily reduced store though which I bought a few bits from but didn't have enough time to look properly. Here is everything I bought from my latest shopping trip. I hope to go again soon though on my next day off!

Grecian Headband, $6.50, Icing

Long chain necklaces, $3 & $5, Forever 21


Short chain necklaces, $3 each, Forever 21

Panties, $4 $2, Forever 21


Flip flops, $16 $3, Panties $3, Victorias Secret



Shopping bag, $13 $3, Victorias Secret

Vest, $4, Forever 21


Skirt, $15, Forever 21

Make up bag, $4, Forever 21

Brushes, $6 each, Icing

Hair bow, $3, Icing

Vest dress, $7, Forever 21


Floral dress, $17, Forever 21

Belt, $4, Forever 21

A belt my roomate Heather gave me cos it didn't fit her :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment