Funky Divaa Playsuit Review.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, June 13, 2011 | 1:43 PM

Funky Divaa kindly sent me an item of my choice to try out. I chose the Chiffon Wrap Over Playsuit In Coral.

The playsuit has a cross over front and a removeable sash belt. The item is really, really gorgeous. The colour is bright and coral is deffo my fav colour this summer. The material is so soft and silky, but its not shiney which is good! the fabric drapes and is has a lovely texture.


The little belt nips you in at the waist to make the most of your figure.


 This playsuit would be great dressed up with heels for a night out, but it would also be great for summer holidays with flip flops.


Here is me wearing the item. Now one of the only issues I have with this is that I ordered a size M/L which their size guide says is a size 12/14. I am a size 10 or sometimes a 12 and this was a little small (see pics.. lol). Maybe its just because I am rather pear shaped and my bottom half is quite large. It still fit but is just on the small side.


Its also quite short but I'm sure thats okay with most people. Overall this item is lovely and I adore the colour and fabric. It hangs wonderfully and is definatley a bargain at only £17.99. What have you got to lose! 


Thank you Funky Divaa for sending me a gorgeous playsuit :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment