Cake Decorating Galore.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 | 11:38 AM

When I went to my cupcake baking masterclass I used some fab equipment to do the decorations. Most of it was branded 'Wilton' which is an American cake decorating products company. I used 2 different icing nozzles at the class, and in the UK they retail for approx £6 each, whereas in the US, I have just bought 2 for about £1.50 including shipping! Yipee! I have also bought some plastic cut out plungers for using with fondant icing. They're the same designs as I used in the classes also. If you're into cake decorating, then the Wilton website is great and full of ideas and tips on decorating.

These are the 2 frosting nozzles I bought, the Wilton 2D and the 1M. The 2D is my fav as it gives a rose swirl effect, and the 1M is a typical cupcake swirl nozzle.

 



These are the cutters I bought. A veined butterfly one, a set of 3 blossom flowers, and 3 mini hearts. These are actually shipped from Hong Kong but they were very cheap from the US eBay.




I can't wait to get home and use them all! They have so many great things for cake decorating here in the US, so I will probably buy more. Even Walmart has a professional cake craft section, but its not as cheap as buying online. Amazon.com have a 53 piece Wilton set for only $22 including shipping! Its a shame its so big and I wont have any suitcase space left :(



0 comments:

Post a Comment