£10 off (Free Clothes!) From Punkyfish.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 | 12:04 PM

I happened to come across the Punkyfish website a few weeks ago. Now, I remember Punkyfish from when I was about 12/13 and they used to do weird clothes which consisted of bright colours and metallic zips going through tops. Nowadays they still have some pretty weird stuff, but they also have some nice dresses and bits and bobs :) I saw that they are now offering free delivery on every order, and then I also came across a £10 off code (no minimum spend). 

So you can place an order worth £10, use the code and get it delivered, FREE!

The code is: WELCOME10

I made 3 orders (3 seperate accounts) and I got all of this for I think it was £1.49 in total. I know none of it is AMAZING but its freeeee. I only really wanted the skirt and the blouse. The skirt is just £10 so it easy. But the top was like £7.50 and in the sale, and you cant use the discount on sale items, so then I added that hideous belt to make it over £10. And then I got 2 pairs of long socks for £5 each which I thought are cute! hehe. According to my Dad, the orders have all been delivered successfully! Yay!

Let me know if you buy anything!


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment