The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girly Interior Inspirations

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | 7:53 AM

The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations

When anyone first meets me their impression is that I am extremely girlie, and I am, don't get me wrong, but then the next assumption is that my living quarters must be frilled in pink, lace, and flowers (ehhh wrong). I actually prefer very neutral gendered interiors than overly feminine homes. I can certainly admire a girlie house (have you seen Dita Von Teese's home?!?) but it's just not me. Hope these not so girlie interiors inspire you!

The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations The Vintage Home | 10 Not So Girlie Interior Inspirations

Image Credits: Most of these photos are from the fabulous Convoy blog which unfortunately does not credit back the images featured. The other images can be found in my "Design Inspirations" board on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment