Oh Honey...The Vintage Housewife...just found a goodie!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, April 18, 2011 | 8:28 AM

Hey rooten tooten gals!!!! First let me say ooooh weeeee! I am so excited to find this wonderful goodie...thanks to miss Kitty von Purrrr...I found the sweetest darn tooten' gals evah! The Secret Sisters...
oh my, oh my is their anything sweeter than these gals...and honey any group with the word sister in it sends me over the moon...the Boswell sisters...the Andrew sisters...the Puppini sisters...ahhh...sweet girly girl music...well I just found the adorable Secret sisters...
This adorable very talented group takes that ol' vintage sound...puts a lil' rockabilly western twangy toe tappin feel mix it...throw in real vintage dresses...and oh honey...I am a follower!!! Doesn't hurt they remade one of my favorite Hank songs...Why don't you love me...oh happy me!=0)


So Check out this goodie out! I found their record on itunes for $7.99...and amazon for $5.99... Great price for some sweet girly music...& if your going to stagecoach this year in indio california...they will be there! have a rocken' day!! Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment