The Vintage Housewife Christmas tip # 3

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, December 9, 2010 | 8:54 AM

hey'a sassy kittens...i sure hope you are enjoyin' the sparkle of Christmas... I know with all the hustle it can seem there is no sparkle at all...but gals it's all up to you! YOU gotta Sparkle kittens! So do it...make a note to sparkle yourself right up! Place some sassy Christmas toons on & gals Sparkle!
now tip # 3 i love this from Pottery Barn...take a peek at that door hanging...oh my oh my...i couldn't believe it...i ran right out to every thrift shop to find all the old silver serving pieces i could get my hands on isn't it adorable...

and great minds think alike...i just swung over to my dear friends blog...Aunt Ruthie's at www.sugarpiefarmhouse.com and look...she did it too!!! Didn't she do a wonderful job...its so stinking adorable...great job my dear!!!! I love adding the clock!!!!!
So a great idea for that ol' silver serving set...simply sparklin'!! Thanks for rocken around the Christmas tree & decoratin with me! Cat~



0 comments:

Post a Comment