The Vintage Housewife Christmas tip # 1

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, December 6, 2010 | 11:23 AM

Hey'a Christmas kittens!!! I sure hope you sassy gals are totally rocken' around the Christmas tree...or in my case trees! tee hee

Well in my twirlin' and jivin' I wanted to find some new inspiration and some new sassy ideas to decorate this year...so in my quest for adorable ideas...i thought i would share... take a peek...
cute idea...this is a new way to display that ol' wonderful tradition of christmas cards...take a cute ol' vintage frame...hang it on the wall with push pins...hang all your christmas cards & pictures from those dear ol' friends...


now this one...i love...
with the wire and vintage clips...I can really see this going up at my place...Adorable! Now gals...Have a rocken' Merry Christmas !! remeber to sass it up...have some fun...& oh honey throw on that cherry red lipstick...its a special time of year gals! ...Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment