Disney Photos #4.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, August 26, 2011 | 9:05 PM

So, I have less than 1 week left at Disney. I have only 5 shifts left at Blizzard Beach. I had today off work because of the expected hurricane, however it never reached Orlando so I spent the day by the pool! Finally looking a bit tanned. My bestest friend, Gabriella, has left Disney early to return home :( Missing her very much, but I'm sure to see her when I get home ♥ Also finally met some Princess characters at Magic Kingdom! Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) is my fav movie, was so excited to meet the princess :) Shopping at Millenia Mall was fun too. I will do a post of what I bought next time. I also graduated from Disney University, where I got to meet some of the classic Disney characters! And I went to watch Cirque du Soleil at Downtown Disney too! Expensive tickets, but worth it.





Pool Times




My secret stash




Choc cake.. nom




 










Shopping at Millenia Mall







 



Disney University Graduation




Home made chocolate brownies
 





Cirque du Soleil @ Downtown Disney






Fireworks @ Epcot






Yum.. cheese!




Animal Kingdom











Epcot









Princesses






0 comments:

Post a Comment