Long Post..♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 6:01 AM


Things I've bought this week :) I have had a horrible week due to university deadlines, presentations etc! So I havent done much apart from stress out all week. But I have finally got my hair done :D No more bleached blonde.


Anchor Stud Earrings, 80p, Burton Menswear.
Pretty Rosebud bed linen set, £12.80, Tesco Direct

Navy Blue Shorts, £12, F&F


Boat print summer dress, £9, Primark

My new fav summer dress :) Blue bow pattern, H&M, £12.99

Hair products: 
Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner, £1.34 each, Lloyds Pharmacy.
Mini Hairspray, 69p, Lloyds Pharmacy.
VO5 Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner, 89p each, Superdrug.

Floral Clasp Purse, £6 £3, Superdrug


Superdrug has a new loyalty card out now. It has a snazzy little mirror on the front :)

Polka dot H&M skirt, £2, eBay.



Comp win: Little travel set from Restylane, RRP £25

Comp win: Celebrity Slim Snack Bars, £5

Comp win: Vosene Kids Hair Spray, £3.99

Cookery Book, £9.99

Funky Divaa who I have reviewed previously have offered to send me an item of my choosing, so I have picked this coral chiffon playsuit! Cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment