Happy Memorial! I am a American!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, May 28, 2011 | 6:46 AM

Hey all you sassy Kittens...I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Memorial weekend...& say thank you to all you Americans who have served this great country!! I appreciate your service and sacrifice of great measure!

...and to all those sassy rooten' tooten' hard workin' adorable lil' ladies who stood behind and held down the home front...

thank you for your service and inspiration to me!!! I am proud to be an American & treasure your stories! So this weekend...I will be thinkin' of you, your families, and oh honey this great Country of yester years!!!






So lets remember the hard work and sacrifice our military and the war time wives made to us from years past...And honor them by honoring our country! I am an American! Have a wonderful weekend gals...Cat

0 comments:

Post a Comment