Ahhh...the good stuff! Couponing!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 | 2:10 PM

Heya sassy kittens!!! First let me say a big ol' thank ya darlins for all your advice & tid'bits...It was so darn helpful to hear your advice& the sites were awesome! ...what a fun lil ride this has been...you gals sure know whatch' yur doin'! I agreed with a lil somethin' from you all... and treasured your advice...so this is what my first time looked like...lets set the stage...


Isn't it purdy? yep...i agreed with you gals i bought what i use...and for my first time i decided to spend under 25.oo at each store & tried to see what goodies i could get...




well...I say i did pretty good...in my book for my first time...my youngest chick was giddy doin' it with me...she set it all up too...she loved the stock pile we created together...we also got 4 toilet tissue,4 toothpaste,2 clothes soap,4 packs of sausage, and some pre made meals, also 6 frozen waffles & 3 breakfast meals...





my favorite thing was cereal which we eat a ton of...I checked the papers and bought what i use ,was on sale,& what i had a coupon for...I enjoyed getting a stockpile & setting up my trips! I didn't try the sites yet...




so ok totals...I spent a total of 74.87 @ the three stores...but saved over $89.63...with store cards and coupons...kinda cool...Daddy-o thought it was cool & clipped my coupons...and baby chicks helped with the pantry...I say it was very excitin' and a great family memory...So I'm gonna try it again this week...and see what happens wish me luck! Thanks for all your advice...this has been fun...which i really didn't think it was gonna be..and everyone was real nice...great first time...thanks for swingin' by Cat~


0 comments:

Post a Comment