Valentines Surprises.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, February 12, 2011 | 10:01 AM

 Look what Mr Postie bought me today :)

 Here is the runner up prize I got from Scandalous Hair Group. Almost £50 worth of hair styling products. Loads of stuff. Can't wait to try out the dry shampoo and the 'wave spray'.

And here are my lovely Valentines Day gifts from my Liamo :)
The lovely Honour Over Glory hoody that he showed me and I loved, some chocolates, and a little cake :) How lucky am i?! Its nice waking up to surprises.

 
 

And heres some things I bought in the last week or two..
Pussybow Cream Blouse, £10, Primark

Peter Pan Collar Unicorn Print Dress, £6, Primark


Pretty Floral Sandals, £6, Primark

Ebay Bargains.

 Cute little nautical striped dress, Ebay


Coral Chiffon ASOS Dress, Ebay


Lipsy Coral Ruffle Dress, Ebay



Cath Kidston Magazine

A couple more cupcake trinkets added to my collection...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment