The Vintage Housewife...oh honey A Daily Outfit!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, March 1, 2010 | 7:36 AM

hey gals! Cat here with a long over due Daily outfit post...YES i know! thank you kittens for your emails, comments and your interest in this here silly lil' blog...you gals rock! i love each comment and email...thank you all!

So now this adorable 1940's black and white dream...sweet lil' shirt waist dress with black plastic rhinestone buttons & the best red dots ever! This adorable dress was a ebay buy...new with tags and very very old...i think this dress might be the oldest dress i own...even though it was never worn before its fabric is in delicate shape so it is a very special dress...not for running errands kittens!
Amazing pockets with scallops of red fabric...it is a beautiful dress!

a wonderful print as you can see...I have been saving it for Viva this year & I love it! Now on to my shoes...my favorites...50's Vintage wedgies! These adorable shoes are straw and leather...and the vintage gals who wore these before me broke them in sooooooo well...it's like they were made for my toes...They are even more comfortable than my remix shoes...purrrrrrrfect for dancing! Ebay steal! One of those omg...i won them!!!! yahoo!


all right kittens...my give away...i will be choosing a sassy gal for that adorable movie "The prize winner"...on Wed.....so get your comments in! 2 posts ago...check it out! Thanks for swingin' by...have a rocken' day!!!! Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment