OOOOOO...Halloween!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, October 29, 2011 | 7:58 AM


Heya kittens i thought to say Happy Halloween...I hope you all have a very fun weekend I thought to show you a few of my Halloween traditions for this weekend...starting off with my Wizard of Oz...which I watch every Halloween...its a tradition that we cuddle up with my very favorite movie of all time...
Next a few photos of some amazing parties...which we will be havin' a monster mash of a good time...we have two parties a night this weekend...ooooooooh what fun...



Next...oh my this is Marge...i hope she makes an appearance this weekend...she makes me sooo darn happy when i see her...I think this is the best costume my college chicky has ever had!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha...I can't stop lauphing!!!
Now last...the ending of a spooky fun weekend...Knotts Scary Farm...ooooohhwwaaaaaaaa! Hope you all have a festive light hearted fun weekend!!! Tell me whatcha gonna do gals so i can swing by and check you out!!! Happy Halloween! Cat

0 comments:

Post a Comment