Breezing along...

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, September 12, 2011 | 10:39 AM

Hey there Gals! So sorry for the lack of postin'...well to be honest I am just Breezing along...not sure where I wanna kick my boots off ! I have had so much to post about but no time to take a moment and write all the goods down...not to mention i got a new computer and well...my vintage photos are all on the old timer...so this is my first go at posting on the new youngin'...and not lovin' it...so be patient with me...
So I had this vintage add with a adorable young Lucy...simply put one of my favorite photos of her! I adore the down right country kick up your heals...gotta court me kinda dress! Next a day out as a family...my kiddos are growin' like weeds...hmmmm I like growin' like wild flowers better! A day out riddin' & picnic' n...lil' soccer chick always with her soccer ball in the back! Sisters...I gotta share God has done some amazing things in these lil' gals lives...simply put...they r growin' up & shocking me at their lives...I feel, i wasn't prepared for the blessings of watching them grow into women...I often watch in amazement!!! How is it that God would bless me so much buy their actions & hearts! It has been my true joy of being a mama!! To sit back and watch
The greatest Daddy-o...& baby kitten...
So a lil' catch up...breezin along...hope all is well with you gals! Hope to be back to postin' more real soon...have a rocken' day...Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment