A Big ol' Bust...& I live with a real life Princess!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, September 29, 2011 | 8:08 AM

Howdy gals...this is probably a disheartening' lil ol post...with a big ol' Bust attached! Me and my lil' cupcake trailer got an idea this past week...I said softly to Daddy-o...I wanna go to Texas for that big ol' junkin' week...You do? (me)yep...well ok i think i can get the time off...we don't have but three days to plan...(me)Oh i know exactly what to do...i've been dreamin' of this trip for years...lets just go Daddy o...



yep i started packen' ...a fun adventure to hit the open road with my lil' trailer and head on out to Warrington Texas for that big ol' junk'n frenzy at Zapp Hall...my dream of hangin' with the junk Gypsy's...and all my gals pals...was really gonna happen...yehaw!




I was packen' up my farm dresses...gettin my cowgirl boots out...oooh it was gonna be a blast...then it happened...Daddy o came home and said he had bad news I'm going out of town for work...what?? sad face =0(...well ok i will go by my self...me and my lil' trailer hitten' the open road...so i gave a holler to the gals...and got back to packen'...so excited...but then...stress...in the middle of the night...20 hours of drivin' by my self...ekkkkkkk...grrrrrr...ya..."a big ol' Bust!" I didn't go...so Im livin' through you all, a lil' ...as i check out all the junkin' goodness through all the pictures & blogs...what fun you all had...ok so til' next time you all better watch out...cuz I'm gonna get there real real soon!!! ;) I wont live with a "Big ol' Bust" on the books...tee hee...;)


NOW...A lil' Mama proud time...my lil' princess



I live with a real life Princess...Yep...my lil' Soccer chick...who is going to a new school had a visit in one of her classes...as a comity called her name she raised her hand ever so slowly...thinkin' she was in some sort of trouble...you know how you just feel that way even if you haven't done anything wrong...Well....they announce she was nominated Freshman Home coming Princess! oh my word!





Wow...she kept saying mom I dont' know hardly anyone at this school...mom why did they pick me... I didn't vote...I am new...I am sporty...Well darlin' you just shine & sparkle!!!! You get noticed because you radiate Jesus & you join groups that make a difference! She has had a wonderful time in high school so far and we are just so pleased to see her enjoy the spirit of a spirited high school. Now high school soccer is starting & she already got pulled up to Jv soccer as a freshman beatin' out 8 other goalies! Girly with a splash of grit...grrr! oh my word...hold on mama this is gonna be a ride! hahaha I love it!



Thanks for lettin' me share a lil' mama proud moment time & not havin' a total Bust of a post;)...thanks for swingin' by Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment