Desperate Housewives & YumYums ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Sunday, October 10, 2010 | 4:36 AM

I cannot wait for season 7 of Desperate Housewives to start! Its amazing, and this season there is a new housewife on Wisteria Lane; Renee Perry, being played by Vanessa Williams (Wilhelmina Slater in Ugly Betty!). The first episode airs on Sunday 17th October 2010, at 10pm on Channel 4.



From tomorrow is National Chocolate Week! Love, love, love chocolate!

Despite the recession, sales of chocolate are booming with ethically traded and luxury brands soaring. According to a new poll commissioned for Chocolate Week, UK sales of chocolate confectionary have increased by 9.2% over the last two years. Yum yum!

So next week I will be doing a few chocolatey related posts, aswell as eating my weight in chocolate :)
 


I made some more fairy cakes yesterday but I haven't got round to icing and decorating them just yet. But I got these new fairy sprinkles to use :D Its a tub with four different sections for the different types of sprinkles and they're all PINK! Pretty :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment