Fall Ya 'll...OH the Help!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, August 11, 2011 | 9:44 AM

Howdy gals!! Its been way too long on my part...so i thought to stop by and say Hey Ya'll! I sure hope you kittens are rocken' your summer...but oh honey...i am so over it! =0) I am ready for Fall to come on and get here already...Cooler mornin's with over cast and my newly painted home has made this lil' lady longin' for fall Ya'll!



I have been pullin' my rooten tooten cowgirl boots out, wearin' flour sack dresses and snugglin' up with warm candles and oh honey...This! OH Gals...squeeeeeeel! This darn book is the best read evah! Well to say the least.... i AM A BON-I-FIED born ALABAMA GIRL! And a early Louisi-ana livin' lady...So this book is totally up my alley for a good read...





Staged in the early 60's in Mississippi...these southern gals speak my language...I adore the Help and love how I dress just like um!!!!!!! Well the Help for sure...I was sneekin' a peek and findin' out that there are good ol' farm dresses and my eye spy'd a good ol' swirl wrap dress on one of the ladies...oh honey i was grinnin' ear to ear!









I am so darn excited to see the movie this weekend but will not go until i finish the Last few pages of my book...I adore quarky ol home town attitudes and festivities...so i am already in love with many of the characters...their attitudes...and the fashion...













So i am usherin' ...ol fall ...right into my home & life...at least i am tryin'...







I've got to get to wearin' my feedsack dresses and cowgirl boots every day...cookin up some pies, mashed potatoes & cobblers and get to feelin' so bon-i-fied! wink wink





















Throwin' that pumpkin smell around the house & snugglin' in the cool air...plus the first Raider football game is on tonight...Yehaw...football!!! Nothin better can i hear an Amen gals! teehee









So im off to read to finish one very good book...cuz gals i got to get my boots scootin' to the movies...to see the Help! Hope you gals can catch the movie or the read...have a rocken' day...thanks for swingin' by Yall ...Cat

0 comments:

Post a Comment