Current Obsessions: Breton Stripes, Navy Stripes, + More Stripes!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, June 11, 2011 | 8:18 AM

I am developing an unhealthy obsession with stripes. And this is coming from a gal who went through a hot and heavy obsession with florals and polka dots. (You cannot imagine the absurd amount of the latter I have in my closet.)

Vintage Fashion Inspiration Briton Stripes

I think the recent obsession with Briton stripes has something to do with a new phase I am entering as far as personal style goes. Once upon a time all I wore were summery dresses and skirts and now I feel like my taste has really been inspired by more masculine shapes and forms. Still blended in with vintage, I'll never get over that, obviously!

So without further chit chat, here are even more Stripes currently inspiring me and plastered all over my "Pinterest"

Vintage Fashion Inspiration Briton Stripes Vintage Fashion Inspiration Briton Stripes Vintage Fashion Inspiration Briton Stripes Vintage Fashion Inspiration Briton Stripes Vintage Fashion Inspiration Briton Stripes Vintage Fashion Inspiration Briton Stripes Vintage Fashion Inspiration Briton Stripes Vintage Fashion Inspiration Briton Stripes

Image sources: Adorevintage on Pinterest where all images are linked to their original source.

0 comments:

Post a Comment