WOW Disney Bakeries! ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 | 4:44 PM

As I'm sure most of you know I am going to work in Disney World, Florida in 19 days! I will be working in Quick Service Food & Beverage, and I have requested to work in a bakery or ice cream parlour. However, I may get stuck in any random food outlet! I have never been to Disney in Orlando before, so I have been looking up some of the places I could work, and OMG they look amazing! Here are some great photos I found from this Disney Food blog (check it out).

Bakeries:
Boulangerie Patisserie (Epcot)


Main Street Bakery (Magic Kingdom)


Kringla Bakeri og Kafe (Epcot)


Boardwalk Bakery (Boardwalk)


Starring Rolls Bakery (Disney's Hollywood Studios)


AMAZING!

Ice Cream Parlours:
Main Street Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (Magic Kingdom)


Beaches and Cream Soda Shop (Disney’s Beach Club Resort)


Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop (Downtown Disney Marketplace)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment