The Killer!!! Viva Car show #2

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, May 9, 2011 | 2:13 PM

Heya kittens...you ready...for the Killer...my oh my...a once in a lifetime joy...




Ok so daddy-o knew i wanted to see the one and only Jerry Lee Lewis...even though my feet were in pain from those darn vintage espadrilles i wore to the car show =0(...so off to do a quick comfy outfit change which was a farm dress & my ol trusty cowgirl boots...then back to this...this is the crowd for Jerry Lee Lewis...can you imagine! I was so excited to see tens of thousands to see the killer!





Daddy-o & I waitin' to see the one and only! Me in my new farm dress cowgirl boots & Daddy-o in this awesome gun metal studded button up western shirt. Take a look here...The Killer...He arrived via white limousine...in all his rock n roll fashion...just after his daughter, on the left opened the show for him...his wife ,on the right...









he welcomed the crowd...then got right to it...playin' those fab tunes...




yep... me...very very excited...wooooo weeeeee!






The killer still has got it!!!!




His show was wonderful! Thank you Jerry Lee for your rocken' music!!!




So after the show which was in the hot hot sun...Daddy-o & I ran to get another quick outfit change...on our way upstairs I ran into this doll!!!!!




Miss Dollie from The Rockabilly Socialite! We had passed each other a few times & had to snap a quick photo...she was adorable!!!!





This was a quick change for dinner... I had to wear my comfiest shoes so my outfits changed drastically for the weekend(oh well) =0) ...i bought a whole lot of 40's japan fruit on ebay a while ago that I made shoe clips out of ...& scored two brooches as well...fruit makes me so happy! yippy! I later changed again for dancin'...but didn't bring my camera or a purse even...i was hittin' the dance floor hard...my feet could heal when i got home...tee hee ;0) So that is it...my adventure to see this amazing man...Jerry Lee Lewis! thanks for swingin' by...Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment