Inspiring Me at the Moment

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, May 6, 2011 | 10:41 PM

Earlier this week, my friend Sade and I watched "How to Marry a Millionare", I was super excited to share a vintage classic with a friend! Marilyn is delightful in the movie, although I think my favorite is Loco played by Betty Grable.


Marilyn Monroe, so lovely and yet so sad


Small leather goods


A neat and tidy dresser top


Vintage Utah Poster, I really love the colors


These ladies know what it's all about...


Lovely colors, textures, and so cute! I love mushrooms! But all these are poisonous!


When I was younger my friends and I all had crushes on Prince William (but didn't most of us?). Did I watch the Royal Wedding...of course! Not live though, but I recorded it so I could fast forwarded to see the DRESS! (And it was GORGEOUS!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment