I bagged a Juicy Couture Tracksuit for 50p! ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Sunday, May 1, 2011 | 9:00 AM


Today I went to my first car boot sale of the year with my Mum :) Its only a small one in a little village near me, and it doesn't start until noon, so no early starts! I grabbed some great bargains today! Here they are...

My bargain of the day is this! A Juicy Couture tracksuit for 50p for both parts!! Its a size small so the bottoms dont fit me but the top part fits just lovely :) Seeing as these retail for £100+ new I am pleased with my bargain :) I love the colour and the pattern on the back of the jacket :D Bit chavvy so I will keep it for lazy days indoors!



 
 Here is one of my favourite buys! Its a designer 'Viyella' lumberjack shirt, with tags attached RRP £65 - Bought for £3!




Cute floral PJ bottoms, 50p


Black bow top, 50p

West One blouse, 50p. Unfortunatley too small for me :(


New Look crochet detail top, 50p

New red Polka Dot bikini! Love this. Its a little small for me but hopefully I will lose some weight so its not so tight lol. £1.

Two tea cup and saucers, 50p each.

0 comments:

Post a Comment