Accessorize Love.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Sunday, April 3, 2011 | 11:10 AM

I have always been a big fan of Accessorize and their cute necklaces :)
I have just bagged this adorable charm necklace which I just love!

 I Love Gardening Pendant Necklace, £8

Here are some other Accessorize pieces I have bought in the past:
Pastel Bangles, £4

Anchor Ribbon Bracelet, £8
 
Floral Heart Necklace, £6
 

Floral Heart Earrings, £4

Tea Party Necklace, £6
Clock Face Necklace, £6
Russian Doll Necklace, £6
 

'I love you' postcard keyring, £5

Pearl Bow Brooch, £9
 
Tea & Cakes Stickers, £2
'I love you' Necklace, £5
 

 And here are some of my other favourite bits that I would love to add to my collection!

Come Rain Or Shine Pendant Necklace, £6
 

Antique Telephone Necklace, £7
 

Cute Cameo Long Pendant Necklace, £9

Enamel Bicycle Long Pendant Necklace, £10
 

Carved Rose Vine Flower Statement Ring, £8
 

Doll's House Long Pendant Necklace, £10
 

925 Silver Engraved Band Ring, £10

0 comments:

Post a Comment