Saturday Smiles.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, March 12, 2011 | 10:12 AM

Blogger is being silly and apparently there is a bug which is preventing multiple photo uploads! So I haven't been able to post my usual photo logs as I have to do each one individually, but hopefully they will fix it soon! Is anyone else having problems uploading photos?

Here are my kitty cats. The one on the left is a new cat that we have only had for 3 weeks, and on the right is my 16 year old blind cat Magnus who I love lots! They weren't friends originally but it appears they have made up and were chilling out in the sun together :) ♥

Here is the pack of House of Holland Suspender Tights I won from TightsPlease. They have been hand signed by Henry Holland himself :)

I got this randomly in the post this week too.. must be a random prize! Smells lovely though..♥

My new pink monokini :) Originally from George and the price tage says £10, but I got it (new with tags) for £4!

Today I have been baking with my little 7 year old neice :) I used my new pastel pink kitchen utensils which I got for Christmas and keep forgetting I have!

We made 31 fairy cakes and a big Victoria Sponge Cake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment