Ahhh...hittin' the flea markets...Sunny California!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, March 14, 2011 | 12:33 PM

Hey all you sassy kittens...hope you are all enjoyin' the spring time! I am just into the buying mood! I am hitting the flea markets...Ebay...Etsy...and any junkin' spot i can...

I am so darn excited spring is in the air...Viva is close...and i feel like i don't have a thing in my closet...have you ever felt that way?!! Daddy-0 chuckles...cuz i do this every year although my closet looks like its gonna crash to the ground...tee hee


So after 4 soccer games this weekend...It was off to the rose bowl...full of vintage goodness...the sweet air...sunny skies...although i got a lil' sun on my skin & i didn't score much..I had a blast being out and about...


it was a beautiful weekend...the clouds burnt right of in California...and it seemed everyone was a little excited...to make deals...




ahhhhh...the sweet sweet vintage goodness...aren't your eyes wide open lookin' at this treasure??



So i am doing a lil' spring'in up the place while i hunt for deals...whatcha' gals all doin' this week...hope its fun! Thanks for swingin' by...

0 comments:

Post a Comment