Wardrobe Styling: Raina Hein by Sade Williams

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, January 8, 2011 | 5:13 PM

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to style Raina Hein (mostly known for being runner up on America's Next Top Model Cycle 14) for a test shoot with the talented Sade Williams.

Raina Hein by Sade Williams

It was a fun easy shoot in L.A. in easy urban clothes. As a wardrobe stylist I'm always challenged to not dress everyone in pretty vintage dresses and add cardigans and little hats to every ensemble... ^_^ so I was quite pleased with the beautiful images that were captured without it getting too girlie as I can very easily lean to.

Raina Hein by Sade Williams Raina Hein by Sade Williams Raina Hein by Sade Williams Raina Hein by Sade Williams Raina Hein by Sade Williams Raina Hein by Sade Williams Raina Hein by Sade Williams

Raina is one of the sweetest girls I've met, she's just like how she appeared on the show (which I asked many questions about... "what's Tyra really like?") I actually got to style Raina twice, those photos I'll post up once I receive more of them! I hope you enjoyed the photos!

You can view more of my styling work on my online portfolio www.rodellee.com but it's still under construction...

P.S. - If you feel like being jealous, Raina is wearing ONLY mascara in these photos. What a lucky gal!!! She says she gets her luminous skin from years of living in wintry cold Minnesota and washing her face and scalding hot water!

0 comments:

Post a Comment