New Cath Kidston Goodies.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, January 14, 2011 | 8:18 AM

So, for Christmas my lovely Auntie got me the CK Spray Flowers cake stand, but of course, I already have it. So I went to Selfridges CK consession and changed it for these goodies in the sale instead :)

Brair Rose 2 Fold Washbag, £16 £12

 Brair Rose Make Up Bag, £6 £4

Candy Flowers Oilcloth Bookbag, £18 £12

Spray Flowers Tea Towel, £6 £4

Cherries Dinner Plate, £6 £3.50



Heres my original Spray Flowers cake stand and also the Provence Rose Tea Set I won back in the summer :)


Also got this cute nude colour, bird print dress, £8, Primark

 And these pretty bow print tights, £2

The other Disney Cast Members for my summer working in Orlando made a logo design for a hoody, so I ordered this :) 



And heres the prize I won from The Style Rawr's blog giveaway :D

I have also won a goody bag from Rimmel Londons Facebook Page  as part of their 'Festive Make Up Looks' competition. My photo won this week :D See my photo entry here. Can't wait to see whats in the goody bag! 

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment