Fraggle Cats Versatile Blogger Award :)

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, October 28, 2010 | 4:09 PM

Thank you to Em @ Fraggle Cats for giving me her Versatile Blogger award :)


To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

So heres my 7 things about myself :P I'll make them short as I'm not that interesting lol.

1. Today I had my most blog views ever ^_^ yay!
2. I am terrified/sicked by sponges. Euuugh the creep me out!!
3. I love, love, LOVE cupcakes! :D Real ones for eating but also anything that has a pretty cupcake design on it!
4. I am half Maltese, my mother is from Malta.
5. I wish I could wear pretty dresses and skirts more often.. but I always feel like I'm exposing myself and that they dont suit me lol.
6. I hate Topshop. Its expensive and overated. And definatley not unique.
7. I want to own my own little ditsy shop in the future. Not quite decided what kind of shop yet though! Bridal/Cupcake/Tea.. anything cutesy :)

And heres the 7 blogs I will pass the award on to:


Love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment