Inspiring Outfits | Our Weekly Favorites

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, August 23, 2010 | 1:14 PM

outfitfaves-aug23

The Sartorialist | On the Street....Country Style, Milan
A breezy folk inspired dress paired with dark brown leather boots... what could be better?

The Fashionspot | Streetstyle Thread
For the life of me I cannot remember where this image is from, but the chic ease of this burlap colored dress with the cinnamon brown loafers really grabbed my attention.

The Sartorialist | From the Fashionspot
As strange as it may seem, I love this outfit because I feel it would suit both male and female.

David Gomez Maestre | Archives
Simple preppy chic without a single Ralph Lauren logo in sight, hooray!

Lookbook.nu | Starr C
Floral skirt, straw basket with wildflowers, and a straw boater... it's such a sweet image of summer, I simply adore this!

Lookbook.nu | Maria C
I wish I could look this chic riding a bicycle! Love the khakis tucked into the boots, she looks so equestrian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment