A Trailer show...Take a peek!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Tuesday, April 6, 2010 | 8:09 AM

hey kittens...Jet and June here showin' their adorable trailer on their way to Yosemite...aren't they adorable!

Now i hope your weekend was rocken & that you gals are takin' it easy...cuz you know we need to re coop after we dazzle like we do! hee hee...so with a lil' relaxin' in my future i wanted to share a lil' trailer photos...take a peek...

well i know you'all have seen my lil' 53 trailer...She is a Field & Stream and i adore her...


...My sweet lil' back be area...with my vintage goodies...

My sweet lil' kitchen...with my adorable pink cups all in a row...ahhh adorable...


Now you haven't seen this...take a look...
this adorable trailer is my gal pal shellys trailer...you' all met her last week from mothers kitchen...(click on the photo at top to take ya there!)
This darlin' trailer is totally a vintage gals play house & I just had to share...take a peek...






her red gingham decor is so so so freakin' adorable...stuff plump full of vintage collectables!




her and dear ol' hubby frankie...had a blast fixin' her up...isn't the red adorable!



So now!...



me and shell are plannin on hitten the open road...in our cute lil' trailers! ekkkkk I can't wait for the adventure! Oh kittens i will keep you posted! And take you' all along...for our trailer adventure!...thanks for swinin' by for a lil' trailer time...Cat~


ps...don't forget to click on older trailer posts...there are some adorable vintage trailers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment